Key Communication & Trading Joint Stock Company is pleased to announce that SMETA-4 Pillar audit has completed on Key Communication by SGS Viet Nam. 4-Pillars of the audit are Health & Safety, Labour Standards, Environmental, and Business Ethics.
View full SMETA-4 Pillar Audit Report HERE
What is SMETA-4 Pillar audit?
SMETA 4-pillars was developed by AIM (Association des Industries Marque) in order to meet the changing needs of consumer goods organisations. Placing a greater emphasis on environmental issues and business integrity, SMETA 4-pillars goes beyond the requirements of a standard SMETA audit.
Who can use SMETA 4-pillars?
SMETA 4-pillars was designed for, and is primarily used by, Sedex members to help meet objectives including promotion of responsible sourcing within the supply chain and improving ethical audit effectiveness and efficiency.
Organisations who aren’t Sedex members are also encouraged to use SMETA with the aim to improve audit transparency through sharing of auditor qualifications and practices as well as audit methodology.
Why is SMETA 4-pillars important for your business?
- SMETA 4-pillars was designed to support responsible sourcing practices and sustainable production systems. Through common evaluation methods, benefits include:
- Reduced costs through standardised and shared approach to sharing audit information
- Improved supply chain management
- Benchmarking opportunities against an international network
- Improved brand protection through commitment to responsible sourcing